15 minutes travel :
- A food-processing company specializing in instant noodles.
- This high-rise area in central Osaka is where department stores, shopping malls, amusement facilities and a massive underground shopping arcade rumored to be one of the easiest places to get lost in Japan, are concentrated.
30 minutes travel :
- All areas, each based on a specific theme, are virtually different worlds filled with excitement. Attractions include thrilling rides featuring Hollywood’s blockbuster movies and shows featuring popular characters. Packed with world-class entertainment, this theme park will be enjoyed by people of all ages.
- Osaka Castle is a historic castle of Japan which was built at “Settsunokuni Higashinari-gun Ikutamaso Osaka” in the Azuchi-Momoyama period and reconstructed in the Edo period. Today, the castle’s address is written as Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka Prefecture. Osaka Castle is also called “Kinjo.” The site has been designated as a “Special Historic Site” by the national government.
- KAIYUKAN, one of the largest aquarium in the world. Visitors can enjoy watching huge whale sharks and various marine animals swimming leisurely in gigantic tanks and feel the nature in the aquarium’s interactive exhibits area. A lot of excitement awaits visitors.
- バイエル薬品 : A Japanese pharmaceutical maker.
45 minutes travel :
- Kyoto is packed with world-renowned shrines and temples, such as Kiyomizu-dera Temple and Kinkakuji. Therefore, Kyoto receives tourists from all over the world as a city of international tourism.